**Positions Available** Las Vegas, Nevada

From: Brian Borysewich <brianab_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/06/18

Greetings,
We have various positions available in Las Vegas with our consulting firm. Positions range from DBA to Developers using the Oralce suite of tools. If interested please send your Resume to brian_at_nuke.b2net.com. We are a national consulting company that is based in Tampa, Florida and has many clients nationwide. These positions would be for the Las Vegas operations, with potential for support to other locations. Closing date of this oppertunity is 30 June, 1995. Electronic Resume is acceptable and preferred.

Thanx
Brian

--
                                             brianab_at_nuke.b2net.com