Re: CANNOT PRINT SQL REPORTWRITER LISTING - SRW132

From: Mike Kohut, NorthwesTel <mkohutnw_at_yknet.yk.ca>
Date: 1995/06/17

brickner_j_at_dep.state.fl.us (Jennifer M. Brickner) wrote:
> WHEN EXECUTING ORACLES REPORT SRW132 TO GENERATE A LISTING OF THE SOURCE
> CODE FOR A REPORT, IF THE LISTING IS SENT TO THE SCREEN THERE IS NO
> PROBLEM. HOWEVER IS THE LISTING IS SENT TO A FILE OR PRINTER I RECEIVE
> THE FOLLOW ERROR:
> %SYSTEM-F-ACCVIO, ACCESS VIOLATION, REASON MASK=00,
> %TRACE-F-TRACEBACK, SYMBOLIC STACK DUMP FOLLOWS
I used VAX/VMS Oracle at my last job, and I couldn't use SRW132 because when our system manager installed ReportWriter, he did not elect the option to install the demo tables. I don't think I got exactly the same error, but it may be the same problem. Check with whoever last installed ReportWriter on your VAX. Received on Sat Jun 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message