Oracle 7 Server for OS/2

From: Bob Biekert KA5GLX <biekert_at_phoenix.net>
Date: 1995/06/13

What would be the ORADBA and ORAOPER privileges equivalents for the OS/2 environment? I have assigned all privileges to a DBA user and I would like to add the ORADBA and/or ORAOPER into the existing list of privileges. Reason why I am doing this is to avoid using the INTERNAL/password combination when using SQLDBA from an OS/2 window to mount databases. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Raul

--
 Robert E. Biekert    KA5GLX   Houston, Texas
 Email:  biekert_at_phoenix.net