User Exits

From: Dhawal Tyagi <tyagi_at_srishti.cns.vt.edu>
Date: 1995/06/08

Hi,
Is there anyone out there who has written User Exits on a Mac/Sun. I was reading the Forms Manual and it says that for any platform I need GENXTB program and GENXTB form. But I couldn't find this on either my Mac or on Sun, (I have rest of the stuff, the example, libs etc.)

On a Mac, I have THINK C compiler, and all the examples that Oracle has provided is in MPW C, is it easy to port. Also could someone outline the step by step procedure to build the RUNFORMX in Think C.

Thanks much
Regards
Dhawal

--