Re: Forms 4.0 "Package" CGBS$

From: Kalpesh S Patel <kpatel_at_osf1.gmu.edu>
Date: 1995/06/08

Jeff Busch (68a869_at_llnl.gov) wrote:
: I am modifying a Case-generated Forms 4.0 form. Under PL/SQL Program Units
: in Forms Designer two packages named CGBS$ and CGBS2$ are listed.
: Unfortunately, there is no source code for these packages that I can find.

: Querying on all_objects does not find these packages. I converted the form
: to a text file (.fmt) and could not find the text in this file.

: Does anyone know where the package text can be found?

: ---
: Jeff Busch Internet busch1_at_llnl.gov
: Voice (510) 423-9134 Fax (408) 263-1360

CASE generates some libraries when you generate form. The packages you are refering to will be under OFG4BSL.PLL .

Hope this helps.

Kalpesh S. Patel Received on Thu Jun 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message