Re: Netware install snag

From: Ryan A. Cox <rcox_at_jasmine.psyber.com>
Date: 1995/06/08

Eric D. Pierce (PierceED_at_csus.edu) wrote:
: Hi Netizens,

: I just received Oracle7.1.4 for Netware, and called Oracle
: asking for 3" floppies instead of CDROM. Was told they are
: not available "yet", but that the rep could possibly contact
: the tech support "net group" for a work around. Probably means
: that some poor person is busily working overtime copying disks
: on his workstation for incredibly pissed off customers?

: EP

They told me it would be $99 for a set of disks. This was about 3 days ago.

Either way, it is shortsighted on their part to assume that all servers have a CDROM.

--
http://www.psyber.com/~rcox