where in the world is the FAQ on Oracle..?

From: Chandra Mohan Reddy C <ccmohr_at_wkuvx1.wku.edu>
Date: 1995/05/31

Hello there! I am a novice to the Oracle World. Just started to learn recently.... I was unable to find the Oracle FAQ list in news.answers news group. I will be extremely thankful if any GURUs of the NET direct me by giving some info. on this matter... Thanks in advance dudes!
mohan_at_pulsar.cs.wku.edu

   or
ccmohr_at_wkuvx1.wku.edu
P.S:- I will be happy if you guys can send the reply directly to my address, than posting in the net/ either way...I am confused in locating this stuff... thats why? . thanks anyway. Received on Wed May 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message