Re: Alternate reporting tool for Oracle ?

From: homan azmoodeh <azmoodeh_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/05/31

Esa Lusa (esa.lusa_at_cctap.carel.fi) wrote:
: In article <3onb67$b60_at_vkhdsu01.hda.hydro.com>,
: nho9deg_at_nho.hydro.com says...
: >
: >We have used Oracle Reports 2.0.13.1.4 as a reporting tool in
: our project (a document archiving/retrieving system) primarily
: to be consistent with our cho
: >
: >However, having used Oracle Reports for some time now
: constructing a few standard reports of medium complexity, we
: have come to the conclusion that this t
: >
: >We are therefore on the lookout for a substitute for Oracle
: Reports and would like hear from you fella's out there what you
: would recommend. What we need
: >
: >We'll eagerly await your responses...
: >
: > ABa and Dag :-)
: >

: Try Microsoft Access 2.0.