Help on Stored Procedure

From: Kee P Luk <keeluk_at_athena.mit.edu>
Date: 1995/05/25

I used the sample program 9 in the Pro*C demo library from Oracle which calls a Stored Procedure. I ran the script to create the Package and the stored procedure. The sample9.pc program was compiled fine. But I found that the stored procedure did not return the rows inserted after the procedure had been created. So I needed to run the script again to replace the stored procedure in order to see the new rows. Perhaps I missed something. Others, the Oracle stored procedure seemed useless.

Any ideas or pointers are welcome.

Thanks
Kee Luk

email: keeluk_at_mit.edu Received on Thu May 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message