Re: auto startup on NT

From: Erlend Flaa <erlend_at_oslonett.no>
Date: 1995/05/25

Bill Pierce <bill.pierce_at_teradyne.com> wrote:

>Oracle www site has directions for starting up oracle 7.0 under NT upon
>bootup of the server and loading of the OS (without requiring a user acct)

>If you are running 7.1. this will not work .. complain to Oracle
>.. I did and if enough of us complain they will update the NT
>technical section to reflect 7.1!

I am still running 7.0, but I believe that I have seen somewhere that in version 7.1 the automatic startup is accomplished simply by ticking off a check-box in the database-manager. Is is just wishful thinking?

Erlend

Erlend Flaa                          Email: erlend_at_oslonett.no
Uniba Data AS, Colbjornsens gt.2,N-0256 OSLO, NORWAY Telephone: +47 2256 2650 Telefax: +47 2255 6850

All standard disclaimers apply, I think, probably...yes! Received on Thu May 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message