HELP: PC Oracle download from web. Not.

From: Jim Hubbard <jhubbard_at_iquest.net>
Date: 1995/05/23

I was able to download every file associated with PC Oracle from their web site, <URL:http://www.oracle.com> - *except* Po7win9.exe. All the .exe's are zips. For some unknown (to me) reason the download of this one file (save to
disk within Netscape browser) just stopped at about 26,xxx to 27,xxx, out of a 1.1Mg+ sized file. I've tryed it at least 10 times. Even from different machines (386-33 and Pentium90) at different sites. Modems used were 14.4 and 28.8 USR sportsters.

Sent a 'help me out please' message via webmaster, and received terse message from customer support saying they had been able to download it using Netscape, and I could get it on CD-ROM. (3-4 week backlog).

Any help with this would naturally be very much appreciated. It's driving me nuts.

Jim

--
jhubbard_at_iquest.net                        Taped Editions
                              http://www.iquest.net/te/audiobooks.html