Re: Connecting PowerBuilder 4.0 to Personal Oracle 7.1

From: <Steve>
Date: 1995/05/23

In <3piaep$h1o_at_saturn.ball.com>, dschrade_at_ball.com (Dave Schrader) writes:
>Is it possible to connect PB 4.0 Desktop to Personal Oracle 7.1
>via ODBC? If you've done it, I'd appreciate some tips.

I did it a couple of months ago, so I can't remember the exact method, but I think you just set the SQL*NET connect line as 'Oracle' or 'Oracle7'.

You could also try '2:', which sets PB to point to a local Oracle database.

Steve Received on Tue May 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message