Re: Where to find average salaries of Oracle programmers?

From: Mark Citron <mcitron_at_hsc.usc.edu>
Date: 1995/05/22

>: > Can anyone suggest where I can find a list of average salaries
>: > for Oracle programmer? Both DBAs and developers?
>: There is a site on internet for Source EDP.
>The site is http://www.espan.com/js/ref/salary/salary.html
>
>From the article for DBA's in San Francisco/San Jose the average pay is 59.6
>for Database Analyst the average pay is 48.2

I would be interested to know if the programmer and dba salaries sound realistic for Oracle people .
Are they too high, too low or about right? How many years of experience do you think they correspond to?

Does any know of any surveys (for purchase or free) of specifically Oracle programmers or DBAs?

Thanks for any help
Mark Citron
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles

--