Re: sqlloader Question

From: Scott T. Johnson <sarek_at_cais.com>
Date: 1995/05/18

You cannot extract certain columns from the data file. All columns must be loaded somewhere. Best thing to do is either load a temp table then drop it or load a temp table then create the actual tables with the column you would like.

Scott

In article <3pcvbl$mo4_at_cnn.MOTOWN.GE.COM> ttroccol_at_motown.ge.com (Ted M. Troccola X4721) writes:>From: ttroccol_at_motown.ge.com (Ted M. Troccola X4721)