Re: Q: Oracle Training in NJ?

From: louis.avrami..jr <lou2_at_cbnews.cb.att.com>
Date: 1995/05/18

In article <3p8pp5$qhi_at_earth.njcc.com>, Connie Li <liconnie_at_pluto.njcc.com> wrote:
>I am looking for information about Oracle training course offer by
>either university or training center in NJ or NYC area. Any opinion
>/experience with such training (positive or negative). Your helps
>are very much appreciated.
>

>Connie Li
>liconnie_at_pluto.njcc.com

Rider University, right in Lawrenceville, NJ, has Oracle installed and offers several classes on various topics. You can contact Professor Paul Dorsey at dorsey_at_enigma.rider.edu or by phone at (609)538-8660.

Lou Avrami ( attmail!lavrami ) Received on Thu May 18 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message