Re: C code that access Oracle database...

From: PaulPecha <paulpecha_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/05/17

I also am looking for C code or libraries that access Oracle databases. I have a large Motif application written in ANSI C that runs on an HP workstation. It generates files which must be kept under strict configuration management. We have a Vax Oracle server on the network with the HP, but need to modify the application to track the files as they are generated and modified by sending SQL queries and retrieving the results from Oracle.

Any clues would be appreciated.

Paul Pecha
McDonnell Douglas Received on Wed May 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message