sqlloader segmentation fault error

From: Valerie Groomes <groomev_at_aa.wl.com>
Date: 1995/05/16

Hi,

Having a problem with sqlloader. Getting the message 'segmentation fault (core dumped)'. Analyzed the 8.7 Mb core dump file with dbx and got the following:

program terminated by signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) (dbx) where

ulpttb() at 0x103f8
ulpcnt() at 0xff3c
ulmcep() at 0x3b74

main() at 0x35f8

I am running ORACLE 7.0.15, Sun/OS 4.1.3, size of sga is 8Mb. Sqlloader successfully loaded up to
25Mb of data to a table prior to a server reboot.

Any ideas??? I am working with the ORACLE hotline on this but so far we are stumped.

Thanks.

Val Received on Tue May 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message