ORACLE DBA Position available

From: Carolyn789 <carolyn789_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/05/15

Analysts International Corporation is currently staffing an Oracle DBA position. Position is long term and includes a comprehensive benefits package, with per diem/relocation assistance available. Work location is St. Louis, MO. See below for company info.

To apply, send resume and cover letter to:

Attn: Carolyn Russell
Analysts International Corporation
600 Emerson Road, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63141

Voice:	(314)997-1746
Fax:	(314)997-4929
email:	Carolyn789_at_aol.com

Company Info:
Since 1966, Analysts International Corporation (AiC) has been a national leader and innovator in information systems consulting, with branch offices in over 35 major cities. Today, we are one of the largest publicly owned firms in the industry and the company that computer professionals come to for diverse assignments, growth opportunity and well-deserved rewards. We provide comprehensive benefits that include 401(k), stock purchase, tuition reimbursement and health insurance. Received on Mon May 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message