Hot backup

From: Kulin Contractor <kulin>
Date: 1995/05/15

I am in a process of writing a "hot backup script" for the Oracle database running under DEC Alpha Server 2000. The database is right now in development stage but soon to go production. The approx size is about 25 GB and the database needs to be available 7 days on 24 hours basis. What should I keep in mind while writing the hot backup script? Any suggestions/comments will be highly appreciated. Also, I'll be obliged if someone can send me the hot backup script which I can follow as example

Thanks in advance

Kulin Received on Mon May 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message