Re: Unwanted Message in Forms 4.0

From: Stowe <stowe_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/05/13

In article <3oqr1k$265_at_news.sandia.gov>, Ken Brouillette <kabroui_at_envc.sandia.gov> writes:

>When I query a set of records into a form and attempt to scroll
>through them using the down arrow, I get this annoying prompt after each
>record that says "Do you want to save the changes you have made?", even when
>no changes have been. Anybody know how to stop this? Thanks in advance
>for your help.

To be perfectly blunt, the only time I have seen this behavior is when some kind of programming error has been committed in the Form. There are many mistakes that can cause this kind of error, so it will be difficult to guess exactly what is causing it.

In short, check your triggers. One or more of them is causing this behavior by doing something strange. Received on Sat May 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message