Re: SQR Anyone?

From: Art Machado <pitu_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/05/12

In <3otaco$73m_at_garlic.com> Les Kopari <kopari_at_garlic.com> writes:

>Anyone out there using SQR?

I've used SQR extensively, Sybase 10/HP-UX & Oracle7/VMS...Recently I wrote a functional overview of SQR, positioning it among other reporting tools, and drawing a comparison with Oracle Reports. If anyone's interested in seeing the write up, drop me an E=mail at art_at_machado.com.

I also have a talented SQR programmer that I'm trying to place, if anyone out there needs some help with the tool.

  • Art Machado The Machado Group San Francisco, CA