Oracle Book 2.1

From: Michael G. Barbitta <mgb_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: 1995/05/11

I've installed the Oracle CDE Tools product set and everything works fine with the exception of the book21 runtime. Since all the documentation is on the disk, and requires the oracle book to read it, this presents quite a problem. I continually get general protection fault errors with this program. The actual error message is "ORABOOKS has GPF in module UT21WIN.DLL _at_0001.10251

Any help would be greatfully appreciated. This is a WFW machine running 3.11 with 16 meg memory and a 50mhz (not doubled) 486 processor.

Thanks in advance

Michael G. Barbitta
mgb_at_slac.stanford.edu Received on Thu May 11 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message