PO7 and Win95

From: Guy Cox <cox2_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/05/10

Based upon what I had read in this newgroup I am attempting to use PO7 under Win95. The collective knowledge of this group indicated that only the install portion of PO7 would not work under the latest beta of Win95.

When I attempt to start the database instance using the Database Manager tool, I get an error message indicating the communications could not be established with the instance. I have not yet tried DBSQL. Has anyone experienced success with the PO7 tools running under Win95?   Received on Wed May 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message