Re: Forms 4.5 questions - help and text widths

From: Bruno Lalonde </PN=BRUNO.LALONDE/DD.ui=D2296/PRMD=SYGMA/ADMD=Telecom.Canada/C=CA/_at_resonet.c>
Date: 1995/05/09

In article <fkuyt.2.0015F1A6_at_iaehv.nl>, fkuyt_at_iaehv.nl (Frank Kuijten) says:

>In article <3ohbfp$nra_at_sun.sirius.com> alkammy_at_sirius.com (Alan Elliott) writes:
>>From: alkammy_at_sirius.com (Alan Elliott)
>>Subject: Forms 4.5 questions - help and text widths
>>Date: 7 May 1995 02:32:25 GMT
>

>>2 Forms 4.5 questions:

>>1) Does anyone know if it is possible to implement floating help messages
>> i.e. when the cursor is positioned above a button on the button bar
>> a small text message appears describing the functionality. If it's
>> in the documentation, I haven't found it yet.
>
>There is a demo form (including source) delivered with OF4.5, called toolbar
>(or something like that). It does exactly what you want.

I have built an application who uses Timed Microhelp (or popup help or ToolTips). Look for a file called HINT.WRI in the FORMS45/PLSQLLIB directory. It tells everything you need to know...

Bruno Lalonde
Bell Sygma Information Services
Montreal, QC Canada Received on Tue May 09 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message