Forms 4.5/Menu Question

From: Matthew M. Lih <matt.lih_at_trw.com>
Date: 1995/04/29

Has anybody gotten menu roles to work, so that menu items are enabled/disabled based on who is using the form and what roles they were granted?

I've defined a few roles, and verified that the roles do indeed work. The forms/menu I have works fine when I set the "Use Security" property in the menu to "False". But when I set it to "True", the menu won't come up. It simply beeps, and I get one lousy "Window" on the menu bar.

On a possibly related note, Forms *always* claims that it can't find the library attached to the menu, even though other forms in the same directory don't have any problem.

Thanks in advance!

Matt Lih
matt.lih_at_trw.com
lih_at_venice.sedd.trw.com Received on Sat Apr 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message