Re: Windows 95 & Personal ORACLE 7 --- Is this resolved?

From: Tim Wong <roadgoat_at_mail.crl.com>
Date: 1995/04/29

I am destressed to see someone stressing out over that fact that a production product does not run on a BETA operating system. I know people at Microsoft that spend hours getting the latest Win 95 just to run on their machines, much less do anything else. I am sure that Oracle will release PO7 for Win95 WHEN Win95 IS IN FINAL RELEASE.

Do you run your business on beta code all the time?

--

Tim Wong
roadgoat_at_crl.com