Power Objects Beta and CDE2

From: Mark Mose <mosem_at_perth.DIALix.oz.au>
Date: 1995/04/28

Here are two requests/questions :
1. Oracle have just informed me they are NOT providing a

   trial version of CDE2 in Australia.
   Is there anyone who has a trial CD-ROM who no longer    needs theirs and would be willing for me to acquire it    from them ?
2. I am anxious to also acquire a BETA or pre-release version

   of Power Objects. Oracle Australia have just told me that    I will have to wait until it is released and available in    Australia, probably in August/September.    Maybe someone could also help me here as well. Regards
Mark
mosem_at_perth.dialix.oz.au Received on Fri Apr 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message