Re: End User Query Tools

From: CRMHERNDON <crmherndon_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/04/19

Any thoughts of just getting a UNIX based query tool that the end-user runs from a terminal emulation program. One product that I found worked very well was IQ (Intelligent Query) from IQ software. Wish I had their number for you.

Since you a re in the UK do you have access to or can you get a CD-ROM call Computer Select. It contains lots of information that you can query on about all kinds of hardware and software for multiple operating systems and platforms.
Scott A. Lurton
Senior Scientist
Computer Resource Management, Inc. (Oracle BAP) 950 Herndown Parkware
Suite 360
Herndon, Va 22070
Voice (703)435-7613
Fax (703)834-0293 Received on Wed Apr 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message