Re: Where to find forms / form triggers in system tables?

From: Eric D Pierce <sac50216_at_saclink1.csus.edu>
Date: 1995/04/12

Nikolai J. Stace (stace_at_ist.flinders.edu.au) wrote:
: I need to know where I can find out , in the system tables, what forms and form triggers have been defined and what tables / etc they are dependant on
:
: Please email me if you can
:
: Thanks!
:
: Nik

Hi Nik and other Netizens,

There is a really cool article about that exact question in a recent issue of Oracle magazine. Look at the http://www.oracle.com for a downloadable copy of the DBA SQL scripts, or private email me for more info at

        PierceED_at_csus.edu

Have a good datum,

EP Received on Wed Apr 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message