Oracle Forms4.0 Developer Needed

From: Polyphase <polyphase_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/04/10

We have an openning for an Oracle FORMS 4.0 developer as a consultant for a client. Our client is a major electronics company in Chicago.

Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago
Start Date: April 24, 1995
Rate: $45-50 / hr. DOE
Duration: 6 months +

Requirements: 5 years experience as a developer.

                       3 years Oracle experience, 6 months to 1 year with
                          Forms 4.0.
                       Experience with other GUI tools helpful.
                       GUI design experience.  Familiar with UNIX.

Please send your resume and salary history (email preferred, ASCII format)  to:

Roger Larson
Polyphase Corporation
919 E. Schirra Drive
Palatine, IL 60067
phone: 708/358-7912

    fax: 708/358-7992
e-mail: polyphase_at_aol.com Received on Mon Apr 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message