Obtaining info on which columns are null quickly?

From: Bob Chow <Dlee_at_rogers.com>
Date: 1995/04/10

Hi,

This is a repost of my original message. I forgot to include my Internet reply address : BCHOW_at_RCI.ROGERS.COM

In my previous message I asked if there is a quick way to determine if there are any columns in any table that has never been used. Another words , is the column NULL for all the rows in a specific table. I know I can easily get this information by using the SELECT statement and add the IS NULL clause. However this would be a tedious and time consuming. Maybe there is a way to determine this from the Oracle 7's system tables. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bob Received on Mon Apr 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message