ORACLE CONSULTANTS, BOULDER, CO

From: psiinc <psiinc_at_mcs.com>
Date: 1995/04/07

ORACLE CONSULTANTS, BOULDER, CO Well known software consulting company requires professionals well versed in ORACLE financial applications and related database systems software. These full-time positions advise customers on usage and implementation of various ORACLE financial applications. We require a B.S. or better in Accounting or I.S. or equivalent experience. Highly entrepreneurial , fast growth environment, offering generous salaries and independence. Relocation optional depending on willingness to travel. Please send resume and compensation requirements to e-mail psiinc_at_mcs.com or CompuServe 75463,504 fax to (708)679-8092, attn.: Greg Received on Fri Apr 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message