Re: Is there a slick way to get back to Main Menu from a called Form (3.0)???

From: DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM <(DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM)>
Date: 1995/04/04

I did this many years ago in Forms 2.3 and 3.0. I can't remember the exact mechanics, but basically you pass the form (e.g., the Main Menu form) in a global from form to form. We used to refer to this as "hot keys". It can get ugly if you don't tightly control the global variable names.

Dagmar Anne Bogan

Kopania & Komerovsky          Specializing in Data Architecture
Richardson, TX                and Performance Engineering

dagmara_at_delphi.com Received on Tue Apr 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message