Re: Full PL/SQL Programs

From: Madhavi Lokam <gmadhavi_at_pms991.pms.ford.com>
Date: 1995/04/03

Ye you can write such programs,
It is expecting DECLARE in the first line.

You can define your procedures and functions in between your main declare and begin

	DECLARE
		procedure xyz is
			n	NUMBER;
		begin
			n := 1;
		end;
	BEGIN
		xyz;
	END;
	/

Type this in a file.sql and run this in sqlplus. Just works fine.

Madhavi Lokam Received on Mon Apr 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message