Generating Forms 4.0 Menus

From: SLOTT_at_DELPHI.COM <(SLOTT_at_DELPHI.COM)>
Date: 1995/03/30

We have dictionary 5.1.8 and are trying to generate FOrms 4.0 menus. We are not getting all of our roles generated. Note that these are the forms roles (in the dictionary) not necessarily database roles. however, the dictionary seems to generate the database roles correctly.

We are trying to produce a full-screen menu which launches all of our applications. It is attached to a "dummy" form which has only enough structure to hold some fixed text items with the company name.

S.Lott
slott_at_delphi.com Received on Thu Mar 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message