Re: Security question: sqlplus and the ps cmd on Unix

From: Ian Parkin <iap_at_scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au>
Date: 1995/03/30

Did anyone archive the last thread on this subject ?

When this subject was last being discussed I had time to travel halfway across the planet, enjpy a few stop overs en route, find a job, move into a apartment and get an internet connection at home (ie it lasted many months) !

If there is an archive could someone please save us all some bandwidth and post a summary ?

If this isn't in the FAQ, perhaps it should be ? Perhaps we should all send some postcards to the FAQ maintainers daughter and get him to add it in.

Just my 0.02

IAP Received on Thu Mar 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message