PRO*C for CDE2/WINDOWS?

From: Stephen Newhouse <aj583_at_lafn.org>
Date: 1995/03/29

I just purchased an upgrade support for my Oracle database/tools. I chose to wait for the Enterprise version of Oracle7 for windows, which I was told was due out in a month. I have PO7 for windows for now. I was upgraded to CDE2 for windows which includes Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Graphics and book.
However, I did not receive a Pro*C precompiler with this distribution. Since I have not yet been shipped the new Enterprise database, I don't know whether that portion of the system is required prior to being shipped Pro*C or not.
Does anybody out there have Pro*C for version 7 of RDBMS for WINDOWS? Or is it just not available yet? I know it is available on other platforms, having worked with Pro*C 1.5 through 2.0 on Unix. I'd appreciate any help, I have
upgrade-only support (Oracle phone support is nearly non-existent now, who would pay for something that is not delivered). Received on Wed Mar 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message