Re: HELP!!!! CASE Generator for forms 4.0

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 29 Mar 1995 02:41:02 GMT

In <3laeqt$b0s_at_empire.texas.net> (Mark A. Kramm) kramm_at_texas.net writes:

>TO; CASE Generator Experts,
>
>Please e-mail any tricks, tips or standards that you may have to me . We are new at using the CASE Generator.
>and need all the help we can get. We need to have quesitons answered about templets, user preferences, code modification
>and regeneration tricks. If you know of some white papers on any of these topics please contact me at 210-652-2150, or
>e-mail at krammm_at_hq.mpc.af.mil
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Mark Kramm

There are very few papers available at this time. The only source at this time would be the IOUW '94 Proceedings, and possibly Oracle Corp.

The Oracle CASE SIG Spring Conference will have a track on 5.1 tricks and techniques. But this isn't till May.

If you haven't received training on the Generators, you'll find it very difficult to use them effectively.

-JJ

 Jeff Jacobs, President, Oracle CASE SIG  c/o
 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119
 Belmont, CA 94002
 Voice: 415-571-7092
 FAX: 800-665-1379
 CompuServe: 76702,456
 Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com
 Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com     Received on Wed Mar 29 1995 - 04:41:02 CEST

Original text of this message