Re: Oracle Radio Agents

From: Timothy Wong <roadgoat_at_crl.com>
Date: 26 Mar 1995 11:46:34 -0800

One other note. Mobile agents uses a disconnected client API. So it has API for a Windows PC and a API for the UNIX side. You can write code that doesn't have to link to a Oracle data source. You can conceptually write a app that fetches cc:mail for example. I have seen an Oracle demo that calls up CompuServe to fetch news info and no Oracle RDBMS was involved.

PS - Also, the client is asyncronous, meaning you send the query and you can then get on with your work. When the query is done, you get an alert saying the data is here.

Freddy Jose Montilla Ni~o (90-22614_at_shaddam.usb.ve) wrote:
: May somebody tell me what is ORACLE RADIO AGENTS.

: Thanks, Freddy

--

Tim Wong
roadgoat_at_crl.com