HELP: Web-Oracle-Web (WOW) installation

From: Boone Teh <ccboone_at_mizzou1.missouri.edu>
Date: 25 Mar 1995 18:51:10 GMT

Web + oracle users,

   Is anyone out there has successfully installed the wow
(web-oracle-web http://dozer.us.oracle.com:8080) on irix operating
system? the source code provided is for unix sun4 and sun5, some tweaking and modification of the source code are necessary in order to have wow installed in different system.

   I have been trying to install it into a irix 5 here but do not have any luck yet.

   I would appreciate if any web/oracle wizard out there could enlighten me with little hints; or just want to have some exchange of interest on this.

   Thanks you in advance. Please reply to ccboone_at_mizzou1.missouri.edu
(http://www.phlab.missouri.edu/~c579283)

B00NE

        Wei-Boon Boone Teh        | Text mail:
Campus Computing; Heinkel #207;   |  C579283_at_MIZZOU1.MISSOURI.EDU
Industrial Eng. Department #8;    | Binary mail:
       University of Missouri     |  c579283_at_cclabs.missouri.edu
          at Columbia             | World Wide Wed (WWW) accessible home-page
            (U.S.A)               |  http://www.phlab.missouri.edu/HOMES
   TEL:(314) 442-7695 (H)         |      /c579283_www
   TEL:(314) 882-2000 (O)         |
 *           95% will be forgotten after few minutes of READING;      *
 *   70% will be forgotten after few minutes of READING and THINKING; *
 *     5% will be forgotten if you READ, THINK, and START DOING IT.   *