PRO*C Mac client (v 6 and v 7)

From: Gregor Retti <Gregor.Retti_at_uibk.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 15:00:09 +0100

hello,

we are running an oracle-db with mac clients (hypercard) using the oracle v 6 client software (oracle for mac v 2). for some time consuming tasks I wrote a PRO*C program, that worked fine with the oracle 6 client software, but did not work with the oracle 7 client software for mac include with oracle 7 for AUX, actually the program just fetched tons of garbage.

I could not find any PRO*C stuff included with the oracle 7 client software.

do I really need the oracle 7 client software? any ideas concerning this problem.

thanks in advance

gregor Received on Wed Mar 22 1995 - 15:00:09 CET

Original text of this message