Oracle and C++ Opportunity, Penbased programming

From: Mary A. Brooks <techpro_at_sam.neosoft.com>
Date: 21 Mar 95 01:16:06 GMT

Please contact

Mary A Brooks at 713/894-4025
or contact by email at
mbrooks_at_sccsi.com in Houston Texas

If you are interested in a great project I have multiple opportunities coming up for : Using C++ for GUI programming of a new pen-based application for portable palm sized computers.

Any experience you have programming with PenRight for DOS or Windows or with CodeBase ++ or with handwriting recognition hardware/software would enhance your fit to the project. This opportunity is for Contract 6-9 mos. (could be 1 year. These things usually stretch out)

The client is a Fortune 500 client so it will be good exposure. I need to begin reviewing candidates now!! please respond quickly. If I get bogged down it may take a few days to find you in email but I will call!!!!!! and NO resumes are used for ANY purpose until I have your verbal or written permission. Include a voice number or email address so I can thank you and begin our dialogue. Received on Tue Mar 21 1995 - 02:16:06 CET

Original text of this message