Re: What is Oracle Office?

From: The Wombat <wombat_at_wimsey.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 01:08:29 -0800

In article <3k5nnf$g1h_at_senior.nectec.or.th>, duangrat_at_podduang.npw.or.th (Duangrat Kanavivatchai) wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I would like to know about Oracle office,Oracle Bussiness and
> Oracle Application. If anyone know, Please tell me.

Oracle Office, is an enterprise-wide, multi-platform mail/calendaring system from Oracle. Oracle Business may be refering to Oracle Business Manager - this is a tool for Oracle's Cooperative Applications to allow windows like access to the applications (Using Application Display Manager, included), and 1-2-3 and Excell connectivity to the Server.

Steve Buchan
Oracle Corporation