Re: OLE Automation Error w/ ORADC.VBX

From: Shaggy D <shaggyd_at_aol.com>
Date: 12 Mar 1995 22:04:30 -0500

> I have just set up Personal Oracle 7.1 and have it running fine as far
 as
> access via ODBC goes. When I try to use the Oracle Data Control or even
> try to run the sample apps that came with the Oracle package I get the
> following error upon the Refresh event:

> OLE Automation Error:unable to make connection, ORA-03121:no interface
> driver connected - function not performed.

Make sure you've added to the OLE registry the items defined in the .REG file distributed with Oracle OLE Objects. This might be your problem. Good luck.
Eric Dirst
BSG Alliance/IT
alt. address: eric_dirst_at_notes.bsginc.com

Any opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of my employer. Received on Mon Mar 13 1995 - 04:04:30 CET

Original text of this message