ORACLE DBA Opportunity

From: Data Inc <JYMR60B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 12 Mar 1995 15:20:21 GMT

TITLE     : ORACLE DBA
LOCATION  : Client Site (Fortune 100 Company in NEW JERSEY)
SALARY    : Commensurate with experience.
          : Hourly Rates also ACCEPTABLE.
START     : ASAP

EDUCATION : Graduate degree in Computer Science.
            Undergrads with good exp. could be considered.

SKILLS/EXPERIENCE :
     Hands-on experience as a DBA in ORACLE 7.
     Hands-on experience with VAX/VMS.
     Hands-on experience with UNIX is a plus.

RESTRICTIONS :
      This is not an an entry level position.
      Sponshorship to aliens is AVAILABLE.

DATA Inc. :
      We are a Consulting and Software Development Company
      dealing with ONLY VERY SELECT PERSONNEL.
      "People with Integrity and Competence".

      We have been in the software business since 1983.
      We offer competitive salaries and handsome benefits
      including paid overtime, medical and dental insurance
      annual leave, free technical training, tuition
      reimbursement and more.

For immediate consideration : Mail, FAX, or email resume to:

    DATA Inc.
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ - 07632

    FAX: 201-569-0003
    email: JYMR60B_at_Prodigy.Com   Received on Sun Mar 12 1995 - 16:20:21 CET

Original text of this message