Re: CASE & WARP (OS/2 3)

From: Kim Nash <ksn_at_mail.cw.com>
Date: 7 Mar 1995 19:42:56 -0500

anyone know when oracle will certify the various cde tools and or case tools for warp?

zvi_at_umich.edu wrote:

: >In <3j4nsr$a45_at_galaxy.uci.agh.edu.pl> czarnota_at_orion.kt.agh.edu.pl (Leszek Czarnota) writes:
: >> Does anybody have any experience using Oracle Case*Designer under OS/2 Warp?
: >>I am interested in any feedback on that matter. Please write to me directly at:
: >>czarnota_at_kt.agh.edu.pl
: >>
: >>Leszek Czarnota

: I had a lot of trouble with this - I ended up moving back to 2.11 and
: had to reformat my hard drive in the process.

: Moral for me: when Oracle sez it won't work - don't try it.