Re: Terminal resource for xterm?

From: Rafi R. Mazlumyan <rrm_at_charlie.secs.csun.edu>
Date: 6 Mar 1995 04:21:25 GMT

I also noticed that the resource file for xterm is not there.

I got around the problem by setting my TERM to hft. There is a hft terminal resource file and aixterm functionality is similar to hft.

I will look into creating a resource file for aixterm or xterm. If anyone has any info on how to go about this please post.

                                    '''
                                   (o o)

Rafi R. Mazlumyan School of Engineering and Computer Science Network/Systems Engineer California State University Northridge rrm_at_secs.csun.edu (818) 885-3919