Re: PL/SQL transforming table output ?????

From: Polyphase <polyphase_at_aol.com>
Date: 1 Mar 1995 21:03:40 -0500

I have written PL/SQL code that performs this function, but its a bit long to put here. If you'd like you can call me and a 5 min conversation will give you the jist of it so you can write your own. Roger Larson Polyphase Corporation

Principal Consultant                                             919 E.
Schirra Drive

Palatine, IL  60067
Chicago's Best Source for Data Base                     708/358-7912
                Consultants                                         email:
polyphase_at_aol.com Received on Thu Mar 02 1995 - 03:03:40 CET

Original text of this message