Re: ORACLE ERROR 32767

From: Andrew C. Moll <acmoll_at_dgsys.com>
Date: 27 Feb 1995 23:43:16 GMT

  I ran up against this too. I think there may be a bug in the Oracle installation procedure for the tools utilities database tables. I ended up going into sql*plus as system, then executing (on my C drive):
\orawin\cde2\rosbild
\orawin\cde2\toolbild
\orawin\cde2\debild
\orawin\cde2\vgbild

  I couldn't trace through the installer enough to figure out exactly what went wrong, but I think it had something to do with installing from a different drive (my cdrom is my D: drive).   Hope this helps,
Drew Moll

Craig Kasold (cdg_at_ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: Does anyone know what ORACLE ERROR 32767 is?  I keep getting this when I
: try to load the database with the tools utilities database tables.
: (Version 7 of the personal database).  Any help would be nice.
: Craig