I cannot get OWS7NT to work as standalone

From: LM Gardner <lm-gardn_at_uwe.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 22:46:54 GMT

I am having EXTREME difficulty in getting the OWS 7.1 NT version (from the oracle www site) to work on/as a standalone setup. I am using Windows NT 3.5 Workstation version, and I am installing the NT software by using the 'typical' option, as well as the Windows DBA/DEV tools installed using 'typical' option.

When I try to startup the rdbms using the database manager, I get the ORA 03121 error, which it says is 'no interface driver connected'. I have the following directories in my AUTOEXEC.BAT file - E:\ORANT\BIN and E:\ORAWIN\BIN.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Leigh Received on Sun Feb 26 1995 - 23:46:54 CET

Original text of this message